Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fergie's stupid Confessionssss! [click on the picture to enlarge it]

On word play:“When something is so, so sick, it’s risiculous. It’s sick and ridiculous. Risiculous. See, I have my own dictionary.”
On her split personality:“Sometimes I can be tomboyish, and sometimes I can be girly. It depends on what mood I’m in. I like the balance. That whole woman/little girl thing. I like to play both of those.”
On how she covered her meth habit:“I came up with the quickest explanation I could: bulimia. Everyone around me knew, and I didn’t care…I became more and more isolated, and it became more and more dark.”
On bloggers:“There’s a song on the album called ‘Pedestal’ which is my answer back to people who don’t do anything with their lives but stay on the Internet for hours and talk shit about me. You just sit there and rip me apart, but I bet you didn’t know that I went to hell and back. Bet you didn’t know that. So this is a question to them: What are you doing with your life?”
[To read more of these lousy interview: click here]
-Whatever Fergie! Bloggers like me enjoy doing what we do! It's called Freedom of speech! Perhaps you should learn a thing or two from us! By the way, that's what you get for being in the entertainment industry!

2 comments:

Jen said...

GROSS..!

Anonymous said...

Thats embarrassing.