Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Justin Timberlake Does 'GQ'


Justin Timberlake was voted as one of the 'Men of the Year' by British GQ Magazine.
Man is he sexy! Well for all you Justin lovers here you go:
Justin on "settling down" with Cameron Diaz: "Men are monkeys, man. Listen, as for marriage and so on.... I have my two dogs for kids so you should ask them how I'm doing." [Justin realizes Cameron is close by] "Never say never, but why ruin a good thing?"
Justin on his career: "This is me right now at my creative best. The first record may have been made with more from here" - he points to his heart - "but this record has been made more from here" - he points to his temple. "I don’t want people to think I'm some sort of self-obsessed sex machine.

(More of JT Pictures and Article)


(source)

No comments: