Thursday, October 26, 2006

Kate Beckinsale Is Photogenic !

I am speechless.
This woman takes some pretty stunning and beautiful pictures.
Here are the outtakes of Kate's recent photoshoot for Redbook: Kate looks fabulous in white!
I also found an old interview about how Kate feels about fashion;
HOW DO YOU STAY IN SHAPE?
I have to be dragged to the gym because I hated PE at school and would much prefer to sit down and smoke a cigarette. I don't take growth hormone pills or do eight hours of yoga a day or anything like that.
Seriously, I don't love going to the gym, but I do think it's one of those things you have to do, especially if one wants to work in this town.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN FASHION?
Yes, I do like clothes. I prefer to be on the Best Dressed list than any other list. But the truth is it's not my goal in life
To read the rest of the story,click here
(More Kate)

2 comments:

mike said...

talk about amazing! i think she looks great.

Anonymous said...

Wow, jaw dropping. She's hot. MMMmm, thinking of underworld, tight leather ;)