Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kate Moss Is Having A Baby!

Supermodel Kate Moss is pregnant with Pete Doherty's baby, his uncle said yesterday.

He told the Sunday Mirror:
"I have spoken to Pete twice about the baby and he has confirmed that Kate is pregnant."

It will be 32-year-old Kate's second child, after four-year-old Lila Grace with her ex, publisher Jefferson Hack.Pete, 27, has a three-year-old son, Estile with former partner Lisa Moorish.

"That is why they want to get married. Pete told me they want a baby together to cement their marriage."I am made up for them. I wish them every success. They're so happy, they love each other. I can't wait for the wedding - we are just waiting for a date."
I hope the baby turns out to be in good health,
knowing they are both crack heads!

No comments: