Tuesday, October 31, 2006

McCartneys Make Nice At Daughter's Party


The ugly divorce battle between Paul McCartney and Heather Mills McCartney was put on hold this weekend at their daughter Beatrice’s third birthday party, according to published reports.
The two even spoke to one another during the 90-minute event, which was held at a children’s play center in East Sussex, England on Saturday, Britain’s Hello! magazine reported Monday. About 15 guests attended, the magazine said.
McCartney reportedly took off in a car with Beatrice 10 minutes before Mills McCartney departed with leftover birthday cake in tow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard she get $2 million when the divorce become official

Anonymous said...

I thought that was a sweet thing to do for your daughters 3rd birthday.I just love Beatrice she deserves the very best and I love Paul he deserves the very best to.I hope everything goes well for Paul and his family I was heartbroken when I found out that Paul and Heather were spliting after four years of marriage.I keep up to date on all of the Paul Mccartney news everyday and I read all the stuff online and in the newspaper.It keeps me informed.