Monday, October 09, 2006

Posh Looks Awful Naked?


Having three children and then losing the baby weight has been tough on her body, Beckham, formerly known as Posh Spice, tells the Australian edition of Harper's Bazaar. "I've got so much saggy skin on my stomach," she says. "I might fit into jeans, but trust me, I look really awful naked."

Beckham, 32, adds that she has "no bum at all," despite her appearance in ads for her new fragrance, which she credits to the magic of retouching.

-Why not get a tummy tuck and Posh, I mean you already had your boobs done!
Or are you waiting to have a girl then a tummy tuck?

1 comment:

Miss Chi Chi said...

I think she has a serious problem! She's married to one of the hottest soccer players on the planet--has 3 kids and has a HUGE shopping credit non-existing LIMIT and all she has to complain about is how saggy her stomach skin is?!?! Where does she come off?!?! she's already far too skinny! I guess you're right---she's waiting to have a girl then she does a tummy tuck and close up shop if you know what I mean! ;-)