Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Anna Nicole Smith Opens Up!

Anna Nicole Smith has broken her silence In a series of interviews scheduled to begin airing Nov. 2 on TV's Entertainment Tonight. "I don't understand why God took him and didn't take me."
She also says of daughter Dannielynn, "She looks like Daniel."
ET correspondent Mark Steines, reporting on his meeting with Smith for the program's Web site, writes that his subject had been transformed from the previous times he had met her.
"She seemed calmer, sadder, a bit broken, yet she looked quite beautiful," he writes, adding that Smith beams when playing with her daughter and is gracious when introducing him to the man she calls her husband: her lawyer and confidante, Howard K. Stern.
"If I didn't have Howard, or my baby, I wouldn't be here," Smith says in a video clip on the Web site.

No comments: