Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Beyonce Tells Elle that She's Happy!

Beyonce looks hot in Elle's December Issue and also wanted us to know that she's happy about her life since her debut CD Bday doesn't seem too upbeat like her previous songs. It's good to know that Beyonce's happy 'cause I was anticipating that Jay-z and her are on the rocks!

Read the rest of the story after the jump
"Even though I'm very happy and I don't have any drama in my life, I didn't want to do another album full of love songs. I did that last time. It's boring," the 25-year-old singer tells Elle in its December issue.

The album includes several songs about a cheating boyfriend. One song, "Resentment," includes the lines, "I've been crying for too long/ What did you do to me?/ You lied, you lied, you lied."

But Beyoncé insists the songs aren't about her longtime boyfriend, Jay-Z. "I'm sure people will read into that," she tells Elle, "but there's nothing to read into. Sorry to disappoint you!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do yall get out of gossiping about celebrities?!?! yall are the most nosiest people on this earth why can't you guys just stay out of people's business. And I know if yall were celebrities yall would hate it if people were gossiping about u. and i know u are sitting back sayin i dont care but u kno u do. stay out of folks business. shit

Anonymous said...

I read on another website that Destiny Child came together after being parted and did an interview recently. They show a tape of them performing on star search in 1992. The tape dated said 1992. The lady who was interviewing them asked Beyonce how old where she and Beyonce said nine years old. What is wrong with this picture. If Beyonce was born in 1981 in 1992 she would be 11 years old. I always knew she was lying about her age. It is posted on youtube as beyonce as a little girl if you like just click suscribe. Take a look at it because I know if Matthew Knowles get a hold of it, it will be taken off of youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3cDrnXyaww

Anonymous said...

Gals
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1

Anonymous said...

Search engine Optimization
very handy, thanx a lot for this blog -- his was exactly what I was looking for.