Monday, November 06, 2006

Kevin Richardson Talks About Leaving BSB!

Just like other artist like Ashlee Simpson and Usher, Kevin Richardson is pursuing his career to be in the his musical Chicago. He told The Star:

"It's an honour just to be onstage with those people," said Richardson over the phone from his home just outside of Lexington, Ky. "I look at that lineup and say, `Kevin, what did you ever do to wind up rubbing elbows with stars like that?'"
Why did he do it?
"I was at a point in my life when I wanted to examine some of the other things that go into making up Kevin Richardson. You see, I'm not like a lot of other people in show business. I'm not what you'd call a multi-tasker. When I commit myself to something, I commit 100 per cent and that's what I did when I was a Backstreet Boy.
"But there were other aspects of my life, other dreams and desires that I was neglecting."

No comments: