Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Spills The Beans

Lindsay Lohan finally opened up to News Of The World and revealed how her eating disorders left herkicking and screaming in pain and how she compared herself to Angelina Jolie.
“I felt so sick. I lay down on the bed and started getting these shooting pains. I was screaming, throwing things, because the pains were so intense in my head.
"I ended up in hospital. My liver was swollen and I had a kidney infection and my white blood cells were accelerated. I was really, really white, like a ghost, and my legs were so numb from not walking. My body did not have enough strength to take a shower."

However, the 20-year-old now claims to be slowly recovering from her eating disorders, describing how her sexual appetite remains undimmed by her experiences.
She says, "Sex And The City changed everything for me because those girls would just sleep with so many people. And that's me. I'm not dating just one person.

"It is the variety of partners everyone likes, especially at my age. I'm like Angelina Jolie, taking on lovers. I don't need a steady relationship.”
I'm proud of Lindsay's recovery but sleeping around is a negative thing and it's bad anyone's image. Lindsay is young and should be living life but I hope it's not to the extent that she's making stupid decisions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindsay is a whore and she can never be angelina!

Anonymous said...

She's not a whore! Shut the fuck up!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree that shes a whore. she said sex and the city inspired her. ummm... helloo? inspired her to sleep with everyone! oh and shes trying so hard to look classy and like Demi Moore but its not working