Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nicole Speaks: "I Don't Have an Eating Disorder"

On October 26, Nicole Richie’s rep announced that the size-0 actress, whose weight slipped to an estimated 87 pounds this summer, was undergoing treatment for her weight issues.

“I’m not in rehab, and I don’t have an eating disorder,” Richie tells Us. “I’m getting the help I need and taking care of my health.”

Actions speak louder than words and I'm not buying Nicole's bullshit until I start seeing the bitch gain weight! Two days in rehab does not change anything and If she really wants to be healthy then she better try harder.

2 comments:

ROXY said...

THE BITCH THINKS SHE CAN FOOL THE PEOPLE! WE'RE NOT BLIND! SOMEONE HAND HER A MIRROR AND A BURGER!

Anonymous said...

I really hope she's getting help, the picture of her in the bikini is just tragic