Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Scarlett Johansson Is Crazy When It Comes To Her Hair


Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson was so desperate to get her hair colour just right, she once took a clipping of her father's blond locks to the hairdressers to match it.

The Lost In Translation star - who was named the Most Beautiful Celebrity Of All Time by an anti-ageing website in December (06) - is famed for her golden mane, but the colouring process hasn't always been so easy.

She says, "My natural hair colour is dirty blonde. I've been a bottle blonde before, very yellow - and a white blonde.

"My dad is Danish and he's a natural blonde. I've even taken a clipping from his hair to the salon so I can have it tinted the same colour!"





OWN THE INTERNET &
MAKE MONEY NOW!
BE A PART OF THE NEXT GOOGLE!
(NO SPAM, I PROMISE THIS WORKS)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she said that quote in an interview almost three years ago when she was telling the interviewer what she had to do to get her hair back to her natural blonde for the movie In Good Ccompany