Friday, February 09, 2007

Larry Birkhead's Message To Anna


Chance brought us together, our love
couldn't keep us apart. We loved, we
laughed, we shared a connection that
couldn't be broken, regardless of the
challenges. I loved her in life and I will
love her long after.

Our daughter, Dannnielynn is a
constant reminder of the love we
shared and the life that we desired.

My heart is broken, my tears are
endless. She called me her angel, I
called her my sweet potato, and every
night before we went to sleep, she
made me say to her...........

"GOODNIGHT MY SWEET ANNA BABY"

ANNA NICOLE SMITH
1967-2007

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to larry birkhead i believe you are the father of dannielynn,and i know she will be in your arms really soon. i think from the pictures she looks just like you good luck and god bless you....

Anonymous said...

to larry birkhead i believe you are the father of dannielynn,and i know she will be in your arms really soon. i think from the pictures she looks just like you good luck and god bless you....

Anonymous said...

you and anna made a beautiful couple, and child together.....

Anonymous said...

I think you are a beautiful person!! Hope you have Danilynn in your arms for good soon, she is a beautiful little girl and she needs you! God Bless!
Jen

Laura Saylor of Michigan said...

Don't pay attention to the idiots that are saying negative things about you. You wanted to be a part of Danielynn's life before she was even born. You loved Anna Nicole and Danielynn will know that someday. Most people should realize your not wanting to get your daughter because of the money. You wanted to be apart of her life all along, way before her mother died. Keep your spirits up, there is alot of us praying for you.I hope you get to hold your daughter soon. Laura