Monday, March 12, 2007

Ciara: 'I Want A Child By The Time I'm 25'

Victoria's Secret PINK "Rally at the Raleigh" Spring Break Event

R&B sensation Ciara has given herself four years to become an international superstar before she takes a break to be a mom.

The ambitious 21 year old is currently single after a failed romance with rapper Bow Wow, but she has still got her sights on becoming a young mom at 25.

She says, "I'm looking forward to that day when Prince Charming is in my life. I know it sounds cheesy. But one of my goals is to have a solid family and have kids."

"I want to have my first child by 25. That's not too young, is it? I want five kids, and there's no way I can have five kids and start too late."

Meanwhile, the sexy Goodies singer is playing down reports she's dating 50 Cent after recording new track Can't Leave 'em Alone with the In Da Club hitmaker.

She recently told Mtv News, "I'm single and at this point, I'm learning more about myself. I have moments when I'm like, `It would be great to have somebody there.' Then I have moments when I say, `I'm 21 and I'm single and I have to enjoy myself.'"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW C I LUV CIARA MUSIC ND ALL BT SHE SHOW IS ON SOME STUFF RIGHT ABOUT...NOW!!!HERSELF AS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY,MYSELF AS WELL, I HAVE 2 RESPECT HER BT I JUST WANNA KNOW WAT SHE WAS SMOKIN LEAVIN BOW WOW???DAT BITCH WAS TRIPPIN BT I STILL LUV HER AS A PERSON AND VERY MUCH SO LUV HER MUSIC!!!!

CHILDREN???HUNNY U R STILL A CHILD YA DAMN SELF BT I CANT SAY A DAMN THANG CAUSE I KNOW QUITE A LOTA FEMALES DAT WAS PREGNANT AT 15 16 SO I GOT MAD LUV 4 U....KEEP IT UP!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You have a nice website. How are you doing?

We would like to invite you to visit our new dating service.
And it is really different from others.

Just IMAGING you could know if your new dating partner likes you or not BEFORE contacting him/her...
So at the moment when you decide to send the first message - you already know one's attitude to you!

Sounds good?

Read more on our blog: livedatesearch.blogspot.com

Or go directly to Live Date Search.com

Anonymous said...

ciara u like a sister 2 me i call u sister but i really think that u a bow wow shouldve just work things out cause u were the best couple but i really think if yall get bck together yall kids would look better then with 50 cent. he handsome but bow wow like your type of guy sexy, smart, charming , goodpersonailty, caring,and the best thing bout him is thats he still love u i heard him say that through. so u should just call him and see if yall can get bck together ok

Anonymous said...

I am assured of it.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... I understand this question. Let's discuss.