Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dina Lohan Thinks Lindsay's Life Will End Up in A Tragedy

Lindsay Lohan leaving The Ivy at Beverly Hills


Dina Lohan is worried the young actress - who is one of the most photographed women in the world - could be killed being pursued by the paparazzi, just like Diana in 1997.

Dina told America's Harper's Bazaar magazine: "She's in such a whirlwind, she's in a tornado. I mean, we're talking serious earthquake, you know? Look at me. Princess Diana will happen again."

Dina also revealed she hadn't pushed Lindsay into her recent rehab stay because she wanted her 20-year-old daughter to make the decision on her own.

She added: "Lindsay had to fall and get up. I knew it was coming. I told her, but finally she was like, 'Mommy, I had to do it myself.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dina Lohan is full off BS, the only reason why the media is all up on Lindsay's business is because she always causes some kind of attraction for publicity, she's fugly and i'm sick of her. Sama thing for Dina, she ain't famous!

Anonymous said...

Does she think so?

Of course Lindsey is a lotlike Princess Di, she's naive just like her.