Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gwen Stefani in Tears Because She Had Writers Block


Gwen Stefani
fled a recording session with producer Timbaland in tears because she had writers block.

Timbaland, who has worked with a host of stars including Justin Timberlake and Mary J Blige, agreed to collaborate with Gwen on her new album, 'The Sweet Escape', but they had to abandon their session after her "breakdown".

Gwen told Britain's Hello magazine: "He's one of my favorites, but I just couldn't write anything. I was tired and burned out.

"He got me at a bad time. I had a little breakdown and went home crying. I was so embarrassing."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute how embarrasing she though it was.
It just must have been one of those days.

marie said...

agree, maybe it was her time of the month... you know us girls! we just like that