Friday, March 30, 2007

Nicole Richie is Set To Launch Her Own Perfume

The 25-year-old star revealed she has a number of exciting projects in the pipeline for when she finishes filming her reality show 'The Simple Life', including releasing a signature scent.

"I'm working on a style book, plus I'm launching a jewellery and accessories line, a sunglasses line and my own perfume."

Nicole - who has been at the centre of eating disorder rumors - is also looking forward to a well-earned break after a stressful few months.

"I think I'm going to do some travelling. Summer is my favorite time of year, so hopefully I'll also find time to just relax by the beach."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUG FUG FUG

I HATE THIS FAMOUS FOR NOTHING BITCH!

Anonymous said...

she should totally go to jail with paris, the world doesn't need anymore stupid reality show (simple life)