Friday, April 27, 2007

Joel Madden's Heroin Substitute

Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden has confessed he is tempted to take heroin.

The rocker - who is dating reformed heroin addict Nicole Richie - relies on cigarettes to satisfy his craving for the highly addictive Class A drug.

Joel told Blender magazine: "Without cigarettes, I would be doing heroin, probably, on a daily basis."

Nicole - the 25-year-old adopted daughter of singer Lionel Richie - battled a heroin addiction as a teenager and entered rehab after she was charged with possession of the drug in February 2003.

She is currently facing a charge of Driving Under the Influence of drugs after she was stopped by police for driving on the wrong side of a California highway after leaving Joel's house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to smarten up Joel. Do the right thing cause some people might choose to not like you if you don't smarten up.

thejunkyswife said...

I hope they both get it together. It's sad watching folks self destruct.

FAN FROM SINGAPORE said...

hey joel,

you are so kick-ass but i am sad to see u doing things that will destruct ur own life...

Straighten up man...

Dun disappoint mega fan like meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Even if I know he will ¸NEVER read this, I'd like for Joel (who seems like a sweet guy) to know that heroin is NO JOKE !!! My best friend DIED from o-d after using that shit for only 5 DAYS !!! Her baby sister found her lying DEAD in her bed and was traumatised FOR life ! It's been 12 years since my friend died from heroin and im STILL thinking about her and sad cause I miss talking to her, having fun with her, having her to help me out with my love problems like I did with her, I miss her smile and everything she was that made her SO special... It's making me sick to see really great people (popular or not) destroy their lives and making a mess of the lives of those who WHATCH THEM DIE !!! NO it's NOT only YOUR life !!! There are people around you who cares, love, fear and try SO f/$%?&* hard to help you !!!!Look around damn it !

ps: sorry to sound so harsh about it but it's really making me sad (and sorry for my poor english, im a french canadian so... what can u do about it ? lol)

Eve