Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Johnny Depp Says Kissing Keira Knightley Was "Awkward"

The Cast of "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End"
Arrive in Japan to Attend the Asian Premiere

Johnny Depp says kissing Keira Knightley was "awkward" - because she is so much younger than him.

The pair shared a smooch in 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest', but Johnny, 43, found it difficult to pucker up to Keira, 22, because of the big age gap between the two stars.

He said in an interview with New magazine: "The smooches are always so awkward, especially because Keira and I have never been in that kind of situation together. She's, like, three and I'm a thousand!

"We've known each other for a few years and suddenly it was, 'Are you ready for this?' And you just do it. It becomes more like a stunt in a way. She was a great sport about it."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sooo jealous wen dey kissed i wish it was me kissin him :( love u JOHNNY!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I so wish dat it was me kissin Johnny :P! Keira is so lucky and im so jealous of her!!!!

Anonymous said...

so...i think that it was kinda clear that he would think it was weird and that she would love it i mean hello its jonny depp!!!(just liten to the aduio commentaries by gore and jonny on pirates 1 for the island scene):) anyway... im still jealous!

Anonymous said...

I Wish it was me kissing Johnny Depp <3 . Im so jealous of Keira !!
I LOVEEE YOU JOHNNY DEPP <3 <3

Anonymous said...

I love u Johnny Deppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!! MWAAAAA KISSES MY LOVE

Anonymous said...

I love Johnny Depp, he is such a good actor. I wish that i was Keria in that scene, although I don't like her. Penelope Cruz in pirates four is so much better!