Monday, May 07, 2007

Orlando Bloom Desperate To Start A Family

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star, who is currently single, wants to settle down and is on the look out for 'Miss Right'.

He told Weekend magazine: "I'd like to live a proper family life - with a partner and kids. That's what it's all about, isn't it? I've had a crazy life, in many ways, and I realise now I want someone to share it with."

Orlando - who recently ended a four year on-off relationship with actress Kate Bosworth - has been linked with a string of famous beauties in recent months, including Penelope Cruz, Kirsten Dunst and Sienna Miller.

Although he is actively searching for a new girlfriend, Orlando is sick of being romantically linked to every woman he is seen with.

The 30-year-old actor said: "I can't bump into someone without people thinking we're an item. But I can definitely say there's no one serious in my life right now.

"It's a little odd but that's the trade-off of fame, I suppose. I'm not going to moan about it though because, let's face it, I never thought fame, celebrity, whatever you want to call it, would happen to me. And when it does, you can't knock it. I do appreciate how lucky I am."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling i'd be his miss right. we've grown up near each other, and from interviews ive watched him have we're similar.
of course you'd have to really know him.
ah well, it'll never happen. its nice to hear he's looking for serious family plans though, that is good.